just got my wireless hdmi system from here and it works great! quick delivery although from outside india. cheers!
Loved the speedy delivery.. item was in good condition.. quite good experience all in all.
Thank you for the speedy shipment. Received my high capacity battery charger in just 6 days in very good condition and packaging. Will shop with you again.
Fixed odds betting offers an excellent way to trade markets with small limited stakes yet with big potential gains. Today, thousands of men and women from all over the world use BetOnMarkets.com to place trades on currencies, shares, indices and even the price of gold.
Information and strategies contained in this guide are intended as educational information only and should not be used as a sole trading guide. International currency, stock index or commodity prices can be highly volatile and unpredictable. The past is not a guide to future performance and strategies that have worked in the past may not work in the future. Fixed odds financial trading involves a high level of risk and may not be suitable for all customers. The value of any trade, and income derived from it can go down as well as up and your capital is at risk. Although due care has been taken in preparing this document, we disclaim liability for any inaccuracies or omissions.
• Breaking down the establishment – Out with the old and in with the new 2
Chapter 1: Getting started 3
• Starting with the basics 3
• What’s the difference between Spread Betting/Futures and fixed odds? 5
• Opening an Account 7
Chapter 2: Ways to back the market 12
• Bets offered 12
• What can I trade? 16
• How are bets priced? 20
Chapter 3: Making Money with Fixed odds 29
• Using Charts 29
• Using a Moving Average 32
• Money Management 41
Chapter 4: 8 Top Tips for Fixed Odds Trading 45
• You can make money from Up, Down or Sideways movements 45
• Learn to love volatility 46
• Use One Touch bets 47
• Balance Risk and Reward 48
• Be a disciplined trader not a reckless gambler 48
• Run two bets together, trading a pair 49
• Seasonality – History does repeat itself in many markets 49
• Combine Spread Bets and Fixed Odds 50